Pageflakes
I think, more to the point, it is 'Erinflake' not 'Pageflake'. Why can I not figure this out? I am feeling more and more flakey by the day. I viewed myself as fairly computer savvy, but have met my match in the blogging world. I decided to use Pageflake for my assignment. But...I can not for the life of me figure out HOW to subscribe to the blogs of people in this class via that site. What am I missing??
Erin,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that you were able to get the google reader up and working. If you're still interested in using PageFlakes....
Open your PageFlakes, click on menu, it's a yellow circle in the upper right corner. When the menu opens, click on "Add RSS Feed" (it's on the left column). In the add feed field, copy and paste the address. http://erinhaid.blogspot.com/ PageFlakes automatically finds the feed.
hope that helps!