Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RRS Choices

After spending the morning trying to navigate Flakepages, I found Google Reader to be much more user friendly. So...that is the RRS I am going with as of now. However, I am still determined to conquer Flakepages.

I am proud to say that I have figured out how to display the blogs that I am following- they can be found at the bottom of my blog page.

As of now, I have subscribed to all of my classmates blogs (at least those that were listed on the Basic Blogging site). I also subscribed to 3 others. As I am sure that one will not count for this class, due to it being the personal blog of a friend, I will keep looking for another educational blog. I subscribed to Angie Hintz technology blog and the blog of my school's technology guru, Debby Acevedo. I find both of these ladies to be very knowledgeable and look forward to keeping up to date on their technological insights.

2 comments:

  1. Erin,
    Have you figured out Flakepage, or did you decide to drop it for the time being? I loved its crisp appearance on the page, but found it too convoluted for me to adapt for my current purposes.

    Speaking of appearance, where did you find your blog's background and format? Not only is it clean and uncluttered, I appreciate the distinction it makes between entries. I looked for that but didn't find it. I would be very iterested in anythng you remember that could help find such a format. Thanks.

    Regards,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,
    Great job, your blog is looking fantastic! Thanks for subscribing to my blog, and the compliment. I hope you feel like you have a good handle on blogging and RSS feeds! I look forward to watching what you do during the school year!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete